User Provided Information – The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide: (a) your name, email address and password. We may use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information – In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
This application collects precise information about the location of your device. It tracks your path, the places you visited, comments you made and your interactions with the user interface. We may use your location information to provide requested location services, and learn your travel habits to provide you with tailor-made offers based on your requirements. We also use this information to share it with third parties in order to provide products and services to you which include the following:
- To analyze use and learn about the interests of our users in the aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features, and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To assist those who help us in designing and operating the Application or help us analyze collected data.
- To send you information or materials via email about products, offers, and news we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of PocketGuide or its licensees or selected commercial partners.
- To publish aggregate statistics regarding our user base. For example, we may choose to publish statistics regarding how many registered Bonarego users live in Europe versus how many live in Turkey.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Bonarego is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. While Bonarego strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Application, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through your use of the Application and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through your use of the Application is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
Contact us – If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.